We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

Brielle, NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

My family will be in Humacao 7/22-7/30 and are bringing our spearfishing equipment. I know we have to get a fishing license but are there any places to rent a small boat for the week or a few days so they can access areas that are farther off shore? I can't find anything but private tours on-line.

Mentioned in this post
Humacao
Humacao
Puerto Rico
usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

There is an outfit in Fajardo that rents out dinghy type boats from Puerto Chico marina. You'd have to drive over there, but it isnt that far away. Just jump on the toll road Hwy 53 north. It's about 30 minutes away.

http://miniboatadventures.com/

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

Mini Boat Adventures does not "rent" their boats for people to just take them and go do what they want. They only use their boats for guided snorkel tours around Icacos, Lobos, Palaminitos, etc.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
918 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

You may want to check laws and regulation concerning spearfishing in PR. I'm almost certain you need license for that type of sport. I'm sure someone will come here and give more info.

4. Re: Weekly small boat rental or dinghy rental for spearfishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Humacao
Recent Conversations
More Humacao Topics