We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmas del Mar, Fairway Courts villas

Setauket, New York
1 post
Palmas del Mar, Fairway Courts villas

My husband and I are planning to rent a villa in Palmas del Mar next winter. Does anyone know anything about the Fairway Courts community?

EM

Humacao, Puerto Rico
2 posts
1. Re: Palmas del Mar, Fairway Courts villas

My name is Ana and I am a Realtor in Palmas del mar. Fairways Courts is a wonderful community near the tennis courts. It is beach front but within walking distance to the beach. If you would like to be in front of the water, Crescent Beach, and Crescent Cove, Beach Village are more options. anadepalmas@hotmail.com

Than you for considering Puerto Rico as your next vacation destination.

Best Regards,

Ana

Humacao, Puerto Rico
2 posts
2. Re: Palmas del Mar, Fairway Courts villas

Correcting the information on my previous email Fairway Courts is not beach front. It is next to the tennis courts.

3. Re: Palmas del Mar, Fairway Courts villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Humacao
Recent Conversations
More Humacao Topics