We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virtu ferry to Malta in october

Cheshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
67 reviews
Virtu ferry to Malta in october

I wondered if anyone knows when the autumn? ferry schedule from Pozzallo to Malta is put online. We would like to travel on Wednesday 7th October, but the currently it only goes to the end of September. I have emailed them but have had no reply.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
67 reviews
11. Re: Virtu ferry to Malta in october

Back now from Malta and for anyone worried about this crossing we found it very well organised, I had seen concerns about the security of the luggage etc but this was well organised and the cases were packed into racked trolleys which were secured and driven onto the ferry. The luggage was waiting when we disembarked. Thanks for all your help Vagabonda.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
114,530 posts
12. Re: Virtu ferry to Malta in october

Yes, Virtu Ferries is very well organised.

Thank you for your report twolancastrians, and it was my pleasure.

Best regards,

Vagabonda

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
13. Re: Virtu ferry to Malta in october

Can anyone advise about the Ferry from Pozzallo to Valetta, Malta? We are planning a trip this September 2016. Do they only have two times?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
114,530 posts
14. Re: Virtu ferry to Malta in october

What is the date of your intended crossing? Schedules vary by day of the week.

virtuferries.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/…

Vagabonda

15. Re: Virtu ferry to Malta in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2017, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Pozzallo