We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to San antonio bay bar area ??

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to San antonio bay bar area ??

I would love to know if we can get a bus from Fiesta tanit Cala gracio into the Bay area where all the family bars are .

will be going Summer evenings after dinner around 7pm down to bay area , probably towards Donnegans bar or the Tavern bar , Mad cow bar area .

Any ideas on prices and what time last bus is ?

Thanks

1 reply
Everywhere
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to San antonio bay bar area ??

You would need 2 buses, first the #1 from just around the corner from your hotel entrance. 1.65€, takes you to San An bus station. Then you choose either a 2,4,5,6 or 7, depending on the time, these will 1.65 or 2.90€ depending on choice, Don't expect to get a late bus back. For myself in the same situation, I would walk the 10-15 mins to Calo des Moro and use the bars in that area; Golden Buddha, Bon Sol, Bohemia etc. If you want more then carry on around the seaside path (sunset strip) towards town, some of it is quite nice you know!

Nice little place on the sand at Cala Gracio.....if you can drag yourselves away from the all inc.

Reply to: Bus to San antonio bay bar area ??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany
Recent Conversations