We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

Hi, just a couple of questions on these refurbed apartments on the marina in San An if anybody has seen them lately or stayed there.... tenth time on the island and first time staying in SA. Does anybody know if they will be ready for the season? I can’t see much more than the website and ‘artist impressions’ on the tour companies websites. We arriving 21st May and have bagged an amazing package deal for 6 nts. Will the Chinese restaurant still be part of it? It says there are 5 floors in the block and can see on street-view the first floor is the restaurant.

Am I likely to need ear-plugs that week? Realise it’s very near the main strip but it’s not July-August yet, or am I going to be surprised?

Any insight or tips for staying in this vicinity will be appreciated- we a couple mid-late 30’s and our 20’s all-nighters are (almost) over!

Cheers,

28 replies to this topic
ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

they're still unfinished with lots of work going on which is why the group's bondi restaurant on the ground floor is closed at the moment. i doubt if the chinese will still be there though.

mm

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

I'm staying there in early June. The artists impressions look great so I'm hoping it'll be all finished by then. Make sure you leave a review so I know what to expect!

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

the facade was being painted yesterday and it looks like the restaurant has not been affected bt the work as all the chairs and tables were visible and the sign remains on the facade.

mm

Lincolnshire...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

We are staying there 7 th May and am hoping the renovation is complete by then is it looking hopeful ?

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

Any updates MM?

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

the balcony rails were all wrapped up last week to protect them and the street below where bondi is is still cordoned off so it appears that work is still continuing.

mm

Edited: 17 April 2018, 03:40
Leicester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

im going the same day as yourself.. called jet2 today and they said all refurbs are done to rooms so fingers crossed !! im going with the mrs tho so keep the noise down ! :)

Leicester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

im going the same day as yourself, 7th May.. called jet2 today and they said all refurbs are done to rooms so fingers crossed !! im going with the mrs tho so keep the noise down ! :)

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

they've been posting pictures on IG, it's all open and looks spot on.

Hoi An, Vietnam
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please

Just arrived & can honestly say our room is absolutely perfect.possibly the best room ive ever stayed in & views to die for 😊

Reply to: Sa Clau by Mambo - couple of questions please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;