We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club select holidays

Stone, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
club select holidays

Has anyone been ripped of by this co.

they say they buy club access off you and only charge 2000# has anyone actually paid the full price which they say is the full price without access certificates

wilma

46 replies to this topic
Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club select holidays

Do you mean in costa teguise? I can't think of too many hotels in Teguise myself.

Stone, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: club select holidays

yes that is correct

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club select holidays

No they do not take your Club access off you

Orlando, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: club select holidays

We got ripped off about 4 years ago by their pair of sales people. Fortunately they don't take your timeshare deeds off you but you pay £2000 for a website and "password" to access a list of holidays which are freely available to anyone. Just accept it for what it is a couple of sharks trawling the Nexus Leisure complex - probably someone is on a percentage

Dunstable, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: club select holidays

H as anyone had problems getting membership refund? 10year bond taken out on 25/01/2002 sent forms for refund on 25/01/2012 told it was ONE day to early and money (£3650) but that would be 10 years 1daylook like a rip off. surely the redemptions not in affect till they have the forms.BEWARNED

Ian and Bev

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: club select holidays

We had exactly the same response from them- now pursuing them through the credit card company we paid with

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: club select holidays

This has happened to me also this month can you contact me on midsonwm@aol.com to see what can be done.

Dunstable, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: club select holidays

I'm doing the same as reneco186338, seeing if the credit card company will reimburse me if you wish to talk my No.01582601888 or email ian@witherick.net

Ian Witherick

Bury St Edmunds...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: club select holidays

Hi

Our membership too is up this year (March 2012) and I didnt know that you had to send any forms off to claim the money back.

Dunstable, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: club select holidays

Just a qick note to say that Barclaycard have agreed that it was a fraud and have refunded all my money under section 75

Reply to: club select holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Teguise