We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle nesting/hatching

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle nesting/hatching

Hi I am planning to go to the east coast of CR in January.

I wonder if there is any beach around the area of Limon that I can see the turtles nesting, hatching or just seeing them on the beach?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Turtle nesting/hatching

Hola again Carolina G,

Since you're going to the Caribbean side in Jan. maybe someone will have some info for that area either before or once you arrive... (we seemed to have gotten a little sidetracked with another comment down the line)

Have a great time and enjoy the unique vibe of the caribbean side!

Randy

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,685 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Turtle nesting/hatching

Please feel free to ask any question any time…some great people here at the forum…willing to answer any question any time…

Please enjoy our country as we natives do…and as we natives says have a PURA VIDA vacation

roadadvisor

Edited: 01 November 2014, 04:32
Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Turtle nesting/hatching

or i guess not ... you'll have an awesome time in this magical land we call paradise,

And I just tossed another shrimp on the barbie!

Randy

24. Re: Turtle nesting/hatching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Nosara