We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

Palo Alto...
1 post
Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

Hey all! I'm traveling to Playa Guiones in January of 2015. I'll be flying into Liberia, and want to take a shuttle to Playa Guiones. I know that a private shuttle is about $160, but I'd prefer to take a shared one for cheaper.

Do you have any shuttles or bus lines that you recommend? And do I need to book in advance of my arrival? Thanks!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

There are shared van shuttles available. Check with EcoTrans www.ecotranscostarica.com and www.tropicaltourshuttles.com and www.transportationincostarica.com as well as www.liberiaairporttaxis.com

You can take the public bus - www.thebusschedule.com/cr/ Your origin should be "Daniel Oduber" -- this is the airport and many buses stop there to pick up people. You can also look at "Liberia" for the origin.

Nosara, Guanacaste...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
2. Re: Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

I think you have to look for more options I'm recommend you can ask to a guana.cab@gmail.com they are super great people, and they include beverage + snacks on their trips....

And they charge less than $160, they are so reasonable...

Edited: 01 October 2014, 01:10
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,432 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

Check ECOTRANS,,,,gretat company in Guanacaste…

roadadvisor

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

If you aren't bringing long boards, bus is excellent way and cheap too. If not, check with EcoTrans.

5. Re: Shuttle from Liberia Airport to Playa Guiones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Nosara