We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water park

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Water park

Where's the nearest Water park? We're staying in hotel Victoria playa... not actually seen any mention about water park - 1st time here :)

6 replies to this topic
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Water park

I've never been to menorca either but I know there's 1 in arenal d'en castell not sure how far away that is from you. This is the worst place on here for replies and info ha.

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water park

Water parks in Menorca are not huge like mainland spain etc.

Also depends on the age of the children, as some are more suited for younger kids than teenagers.

Also, do you have a car or are you using public transport? As this may effect your choices.

Edited: 10 June 2018, 06:59
Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Water park

Just public transport. I dont actually think I realised how quiet the resort is when we booked it. Bit worried about finding things to do for the kids on a evening if the entertainment isn't up to much.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
15,044 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water park

Santo Thomas is not marketed as a busy place. Entertainment there is hotel based ( no loud late night bars etc). You may find that you can go to a water park as part of an excursion. I know that they do one to the island's small zoo.

Bus services run to both Ciutadella & Mahon. Arenal is too difficult to get to on buses from Santo T. IMO

Edited: 10 June 2018, 17:51
Mentioned in this post
Ciutadella
Ciutadella
Menorca, Spain
Mahon
Mahon
Menorca, Spain
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
4,640 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water park

VP is a bit like Butlins with sunshine

For kids up to 8 it's great plus there is a great bucket and spade beach

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water park

Note that most entertainment starts around 9pm in Menorca. We take a small pad and pencils and play hangman etc whilst waiting between courses and sometimes when the entertainment is on.

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Reply to: Water park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santo Tomas
Recent Conversations