We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 posts
Save Topic

Hi there!

We are heading to argassi on Monday.. myself and my partner will be needing to go to Tsilivi at some point during our stay.. could anyone point me in the direction of the cheapest/ easiest way to get there please?

Many thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,817 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport

A taxi is the only real option and the fare up to Tsilivi from Argassi is 17 euros each way. There are public buses which to be honest aren't that reliable. All buses travel from and back to Zante town itself so you would have to catch a bus into Zante town first then connect with a Tsilivi bus. Another option is to hire a quad/scooter for the day but personally I'de take the taxi option:- https://www.zantetaxi.gr/rates/

Edited: 07 September 2017, 20:01
Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,420 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport

Not the cheapest but certainly easiest is Taxi.

Would be a lot of messing about trying to get two buses.One bus is hard enough to get.

Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport

Buses were so unreliable last year. Twice we waited for over 20 minutes in the heat without a bus showing.. We ended up walking into town both times and no bus passed us either time.

If there are 4 people I would suggest a taxi for 8 euro into town, same as the bus..

Reply to: Transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor