We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

Wyre
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

Hi, Thinking of booking the above named hotel for late June 2018. Never been Argasi so is there decent night life ? is the main night life centred to one area. Is Xenos Kamara close to the main nightlife ? Many Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

I do not know where your hotel is but in reply to nightlife it depends what you are looking for.I found the nightlife to be very strange. We like to sit outside for a drink people watch and have a laugh.The main street only had 2 bars (that we found) where you could sit outside and drink the rest were all inside. I understand that there are laws on music being played outside and that is why they are indoor but I really don't want to be sat inside when it's a lovely warm evening. It is not a strip as such there are lots of restaurants and inside bars which are fine we did go to a couple but it's not a pub crawl if you know what I mean. Up the hill theres Beer Acadamy which is a sports bar there are a few seats outside there as well.They are lovely friendly people and it's a nice little town I hope you enjoy your holiday.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

Argassi is a fairly compact smallish resort, you could walk from one end to the other in probably 45 minutes. Most of the bars & restaurants are along the (small) main road. Kamara Beach is right on the beach close to the centre & very close to 3or 4 beach bars that are very good for sitting outside & all the other bars have outside seating. There's certainly a lot more than 2 where you can sit outside but Argassi isn't like the bigger Spanish/ Canies resorts etc.

As for "nightlife" it depends on what you're looking for. There's plenty to keep you happy from live music to more chilled places, there's even karaoke 🙀

P. S. Kamara Beach is a nice hotel.

Edited: 24 September 2017, 16:29
Level Contributor
421 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

There's loads beach bars sit outside on a night remezzoes waves and Thomas n Eleanor's beach bar our favs we stayed at Xenos kamara know it has lots return visitors but we wouldn't return there very noisey from Artemis bar we much preferred Diane palace x

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel

Stayed at Xenos Kamara before and rate it one of the best in Argassi.Right on the beach and close to the bars and restaurants.

Perfect location and when I have stayed there ive never been bothered by noise from any bars.I assume Fiona stayed in a room near the main road so ask for sea view room or side sea view to avoid any noise.

Reply to: Xenos Kamara Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
More Argassi Topics