We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from KL airport to genting

Singapore
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transport from KL airport to genting

Is there any transportation that will go from the KL airport to genting? Anyone knows how much it will cost for taxi? Is it by meter charge?

Thanks.

Kuala Lumpur
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from KL airport to genting

Hi Pooh,

Will you be arriving at KLIA or LCCT? if it's KLIA, you can choose to travel via the airport limo. Check their website for the rates www.airportlimo.com.my/publish/index.php

Will cost you about RM200 for 1 way. If that's too steep then you may want to take the train (ERL) out of KLIA to KL Sentral and then take a cab or bus from KL city

Singapore
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from KL airport to genting

Hi poohbeargang,

I am also trying to find the info that you are looking for. So far, I have found that :

1) From KLIA, you can take Express train (ERL), tansfer to Express Bus, and take cable car to Genting. Check genting.com.my/en/…erl_genting.htm for the fare and duration of journey

2) There is a 3D/2N Genting Land Package for Airline travellers which include 2N accommodation, breakfast and 2-way Airport transfer (KLIA and LCCT). Check www.genting.com.my/singapore/packages.html

After checking the costs and duration of the journey, I think the fastest and cheapest is to travel by coach from Singapore to Genting.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Transport from KL airport to genting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 16:23