We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inquiries

Penang, Malaysia
3 posts
Inquiries
Save

Dear Sir/Madam/Miss,

I have received the Genting Rewards sent messages for me states that you have free one room night stay at First World Hotel. But i don't know how to log in to look for details as i does not received any letter through post or courier. I have try to register for membership but it shows you already is the member in the system. So where i can get the membership ID and passwords to log in?

Your help are greatly appreciate.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Penang Island...
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
18,390 posts
210 reviews
105 helpful votes
1. Re: Inquiries
Save

Try the website http://rwgenting.com

Penang, Malaysia
3 posts
2. Re: Inquiries
Save

Hi Sir/Madam/Miss,

How i can get my membership ID and passwords? I already sent mail to genting highlands email but still nobody reply me.

Penang Island...
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
18,390 posts
210 reviews
105 helpful votes
3. Re: Inquiries
Save

Have you tried phoning them? Doubt if anybody on here will be able to help you.

Penang, Malaysia
3 posts
4. Re: Inquiries
Save

To: Sir/Madam/Miss,

i haven't calling them because i wait for reply.

australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
35 reviews
43 helpful votes
5. Re: Inquiries
Save

Cathryn, Sorry to inform you that I don't think it is useful at all to phone them or email them. You won't get any useful help from them. Trust me. Don't waste your time . Go to other places for your holidays.

6. Re: Inquiries

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 July 2020, 14:18
7. Re: Inquiries

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2017, 12:16
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.