We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa adeje bars

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Costa adeje bars

Hi we going to costa adeje on Saturday (yippee) can anyone tell me if there's is a certain area eg square or strip ,beach bars etc where the bars are ?we are staying in the be live La Niña hotel ,and they will be a group of us inc kids ..thanks in advance

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa adeje bars

You won't be stuck for choice. Great location. You have bars etc in both directions also going along the sea front. Just take a walk about when you arrive there are too many to mention and depends what you like.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa adeje bars

Seafront bars are excellent and live music at night. My wife particularly liked the Robbie Williams lookalike, not sure why.............................................

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa adeje bars

Thanks ,that's great ,@soaperman will be looking out for the Robbie lookalike ..

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa adeje bars

Hi could anyone tell me is the garden bar still there owned by webby and dawn??? Ty so much for talking ur time to anwser me :) going there tomoz way heyy xx

Edited: 15 April 2013, 22:48
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa adeje bars

Hi could anyone tell me is the garden bar still there owned by webby and dawn??? Ty so much for talking ur time to anwser me :) going there tomoz way heyy xx

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costa adeje bars

Not heard of the garden bar I'm afraid.

As above states, you have the whole of the Puerto Colon area for restaurants and entertainment, aswell as some excellent bars and restaurants on the beach front. Its a good lively area.

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Costa adeje bars

Hi ty very much for your help xxx

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Costa adeje bars

Could u tell me what the weather is like there??and at nite would I need a coat?? Ty xx

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Costa adeje bars

cardigan or light jumper for evenings. We sat out at midnight in T shirts in October

Birmingham
Level Contributor
219 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Costa adeje bars

Yes Garden Bar still there with Webby and Dawn. They have a facebook page too.