We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lindo question

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
lindo question

my wife and i are staying at the Lindo may 5 to 9 and Im very excited and i was wondering about eh prices for a beach message or something like that. Id like to surprise her with it but want to know the costs ahead of time.

also ... i want to do a scuba day trip as well and am looking for suggestions. also are they a full day or half day ???

I have been reading and the forums have been a great resource in planning our vacation.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lindo question

I believe a 30 minute massage is around $50US. I went to the spa in the shopping centre to get my massage last time. It was 50 minutes and it cost me $860 Pesos + Tip. So around $80. It was wonderful. The spa at the resort is amazing. You also get free access to all the wet facilities at the spa for the day (Roman baths, jacuzzi's, hot tubs ect...) Even if you get a massage on the beach, they will give you a coupon for free access to the spa facilities as the beach massages are run by the spa. Here's a list of all the spa prices and the spa facilities

www.iberostar-board.com/boards/El_Spa.jpg

www.iberostar-board.com/boards/index.php…

Edited: 16 March 2012, 23:29
Burlington...
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lindo question

I was wondering about using the wet facilities at the maya if staying at the lindo. so If you book a massage, you get to use them for one day, do you know the price for additional days?

3. Re: lindo question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:40