We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi

staffordshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi

Taxi fare from airport to Puerto mogan?

17 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
4,273 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi

€53 pre booked with canarytransferservice.com

Taxi from outside Arrivals are metered and depending on traffic, between 55 and 65

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi

Radisonn blu quoted me 65€ for a car transfer.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,273 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi

Can't see why it's dearer. Juan at canarytransferservice.com is great. Make your reservation online and get a confirmation. Keeps in touch via WhatsApp if you wish. Pay driver at destination.

Edited: 15 September 2017, 01:56
Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
154 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi

We pre booked with Juan @ canarytransferservice.com. 53 eoros each way. Pay driver each time. Was waiting with a card with our name on at airport. Very quick & easy. On return, met driver at the barrier going into marina area. Fabulous service. Kept uptodate via text/whatsapp.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi

We have this service for 45 euro.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,273 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi

Reputation, reliability and track record available?

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi

We just started in this year to provide the services. Need a "little" time to build up the website and everything. But on our Facebook site we got already nice feedbacks. Everyone is satisfied this is the most important for us. Until now published only for Hungarians because I am hungarian (and my partner is canarian).

And maybe an important thing that nobody can lose anything because don't have to pay in advance.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
3,205 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi

Also self promotion/ advertising against TA guidelines

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi

Really I do not feel a big difference when everyone sharing here the links of the different companies and I recommend my partner. Many people looking for nice and not expensive services. It was just a help from my side but this ewas the last and I hope all are happy:)

Mogan, Spain
Level Contributor
934 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi

I wish you all the best in your new venture.

Reply to: Taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted