We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Artemis Apartments

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Artemis Apartments

Has anyone stayed at the Artemis apartments? I have booked the 2 bedroomed on the top floor. Could you tell me what they are like ie: do they have kettles and toasters and what is the charge for the air conditioning please. Thankyou

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,418 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Artemis Apartments

Not stayed there, but I do know the upper rooms are supposed to be the best. The location is good too, not far to the front & only yards from Katerina's new large supermarket that has everything!

Don't worry about whether there are a kettle or toaster, water can be boiled in a pan, or you can hire all sorts of stuff for a reasonable price from Stoupa Rentals, save that luggage space!

http://www.stouparentals.com/page4.html

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Artemis Apartments

Thankyou Yiassas.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Artemis Apartments

Just bumping my thread. I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Artemis recently? Hubby and I will be staying from the 11th September for two weeks.

Edited: 05 August 2011, 05:32
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Artemis Apartments

Just got back from these apartments and I can highly recommend them. They have kettle, toaster and two electric rings and enough crockery including beakers. The two bedroom apartment we had was large and airy with A/conditioning in each room we paid for two units at a cost of 7euros for both a day. I know this sounds expensive but the weather was really hot and it was definately needed. The new supermarket is very handy and has everything you need although a little expensive. I would definately use the Artemis again - that is if it is'nt booked up. I have been to Stoupa quite a few times now and I still love the place. I will answer any questions you may have about this property.

Radcliffe...
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Artemis Apartments

Hi there, are artemis ok? Have stayed at Stoupa hotel before a couple of times but we prefer self catering and we like Stoupa? Is it s steep climb?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Artemis Apartments

Did you like stoupa hotel? We are off there in July? Who did you book with and was the air con free or did you have to pay / how much? Some people got it free, think it depends who booked with we are with Manos.

Thanks

Radcliffe...
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Artemis Apartments

We have stayed at Stoupa hotel with Thomas Cook/Manos twice. Ac with TC is free. We prefer self catering so we have decided to stay at Artemis this time.. We like Stoupa as the food is good etc. My quastion was really is it a steep climb to Artemis from the beach or a gradual slope?

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Artemis Apartments

It is a gradual slope and a very easy walk. You do have to pay for air conditioning. IMO Artemis is in a very good position for both beaches and supermarket, in fact I have booked them again for 2013

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Artemis Apartments

Hi there,

We are going to these studios in September. I have read quite a few reviews and some posts say the apartments supply beach towels and that the sun beds and umbrellas on the beach are free to Artemis customers. Does anybody know if this information is correct or has changed?

I tried to find an e-mail address for the apartments but no luck! If anybody does know the e-mail address, would they please post it for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Edited: 18 June 2012, 21:09
EAST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Artemis Apartments

Hi Brenda,

Artemis apartments do not supply beach towels and beach sun beds and umbrellas are not free to Artemis customers.Two sun beds and a parasol cost 7 euros per day last year on either of the two beaches.

Dont know of an e mail address but the family also have the Zervas apartments in Stoupa and their website at least has a contact phone no.

Edited: 18 June 2012, 23:11
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations