We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evi Apartments and The Butcher

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Evi Apartments and The Butcher

Hi recent Stouper-travellers!

Does anyone have any recent images of the Evi apartments?

Also, is The Butcher shut now? The waiter who worked there, Dimitri, said that it had closed down! Are any of the other tavernas offering live music like The Butcher did? It was amazing traditional Bouzouki music.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

I have some pictures of evi apartments, we stayed in them last month, they are fantastic, so much so that we are booking again for next year. Will post them shortly when my daughter sends them me. If there's anything you need to know about them just ask.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

Thanks Charlotte, that would be incredibly helpful. I'm staying in the 2 bedroom apartment, which one did you stay in? Also, do they have WiFi? Whereabouts are the apartments in relation to, say, the Lefktron hotel? I can't see them on the map at all!

I've been looking to see if there are any pools nearby that allow outside guests, as long as you buy something from the bar. Taletos is one of them.

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

I will post pics asap, not really sure how to do it but will work it out hopefully. We stayed in a 2 bed, they are plenty big enough. Yes free wifi which was a godsend with 3 kids, they are fairly near the lefktron, just along the road, turn left, go past the hairdressers and they are just on the right hand side. There's a tap just outside for water. You have a full size fridge with a freezer on top and a full size oven (never used it) there's a kettle & toaster too. Air con is available to pay for. Downstairs loo, shower & toilet upstairs along with 2 bedrooms, one had a balcony off it. As for a pool the one we used was taletos, just spend at least €3 each and can stay all day, there was only us round it most of the time. Hope this helps, if there's anything else just ask.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

That's amazing, thanks so much! I remember where the hairdressers is...lovely quiet area too. And that's amazing about the WiFi as we are travelling with a teenager! Is there a bathroom with a shower and a seperate shower room? That's what our booking says. I didn't know that the 2 bed apartment is on two floors as well...it must be massive!

We will have to pay Taletos a visit and spend a few hours there. Won't be an issue spending at least €3...the men will be buying beer :)

To post pics it might be easier to upload them to www.dropbox.com (which is free) then you can post the link on to view the album :)

Really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. We're flying out on Sunday but taking my family who have never been. This is my fifth time to Stoupa...hoping to live there one day :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

https:/…AADcxrNVMkYImI5tc66h2vIqa

hopefully I've done it 😀 no there's only one shower, but we were fine and having 3 teenagers (2 girls who take forever to get ready haha) I'm sure you will love it as much as we did, I'm not jealous at all!!

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

P.s ignore the one where we are sat in room, it was day we were coming home and were all very sad, also beds were unmade as knew they would be getting stripped.

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

P.s ignore the one where we are sat in room, it was day we were coming home and were all very sad, also beds were unmade as knew they would be getting stripped.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

Wow thanks so much Charlotte, the pictures make the apartment look huge! It's such a shame that there aren't more pictures online, you'd think the owners would do more marketing, then again the place probably sells itself!

I know how you feel on the last day...I cry on the bus going back to Kalamata every time! I don't blame you all for looking sad.

Thank you so much for taking the time to upload the pictures and send them to me, it's made my life a lot easier! I hope you guys had a great time in Stoupa and are already planning your return :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

It's no problem, hope you have a great holiday, we had a fantastic time and can't wait to return next year!! Let me know what you think on your return. And shusshhh!! We don't want everyone knowing about evi haha! 😉

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
472 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Evi Apartments and The Butcher

Re Butchers - yeah it has changed hands ..... looked very much lik a cafe if i'm honest - they had live music - but two ex pats I think and wasn't even greek music One night we walked past they were doing Eagles another Neil Diamond.) .... plus i heard the cost of the entertainment was added to your bill at the end . one to avoid in my mind

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations