We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pharmacy

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Pharmacy

Hi folks

We go out in less than 2 weeks but eldest son and his girlfriend are currently there. He has a problem with his ear. Could anyone tell me where the pharmacy is (don't recall seeing it last year)

Many thanks

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pharmacy

It's on the main road. In between the two big supermarkets.

They are open morning. Close then open again in the evenings.

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pharmacy

Thanks TB I told him that's where I thought it was.

Level Contributor
422 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pharmacy

Rach - they speak very good English. Had cause to use them over last few years and they are good. They have a great selection and prices are reseasonable.

Opening hours are on the wall outside if you pass and it's closed. They also have emergency GP on the number.

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pharmacy

Thanks for this, I didn't really pay much attention last year as to where it was located.

He ended up at the Doctors first (private) and then the pharmacy. Hopefully he will be on the mend soon. It's unfortunate as he loves snorkelling.

5. Re: Pharmacy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2017, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa