We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

England
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

Hiya, my boyfriend and I are going to the Melia Cayo Guillermo in October/November next year.

Eventhough its 18 months away,i'm so excited already :0)

Just a few questions:

What is the weather like in October/November?

Also, i've always wanted to swim with dolphins, has anyone done the day trip with the dolphins rather than the overnight trip? Also do you do this in the sea?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Lauren.

edinburgh,scotland
Level Contributor
734 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

only done the overnight the day trip is only available if you fly, and wasnt available when we decided to do it, the dolphin swin is actually what looks like the head of a river but then sectioned off, then 2 pens and then where the dolphins do shows is the sea, not to big a dolphinarium which is good

n-e england
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

hi

been to the melia every year, in november the weather is very good just a few rainy nights but the sunshines in the morning. and you imho picked the best hotel on the cayos great staff,good food,very good rooms. the other hotel are good its just i love this hotel regards

England
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

thanks for all the infomation, i went with my mum and dad when i was around 9 so 11 years on i'm going again, cant wait eventhough going in around 18months :)

4. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo dolphin trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 14:20