We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsokas Hotel

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
268 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Tsokas Hotel

Hi Can anyone help.Trying to package this hotel with flights.But Thomas Cook flights alone are £800 for 2 of us?It doesnt seem to be sold together.

Can anyone shed any light please?

Thanks Julie

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
899 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsokas Hotel

Where are you looking to fly from and when? There are alternative flights to Kalamata, just depends where you are prepared to travel from.

I'm not aware of any travel companies using Tsokas, looked at it myself when staying elsewhere in Finikounda but chose other accommodation as we don't really need a swimming pool, prefer the sea.

We have travelled to Finikounda twice, booking flights and accommodation separately.

Edited: 09 August 2016, 03:01
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
268 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsokas Hotel

Will travel from any airport.We like both beach and pool.Trying to package.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
899 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tsokas Hotel

There are Easyjet flights from Gatwick and BA from Heathrow. Have you looked on Expedia for flight & hotel? Tsokas is showing on the website.

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tsokas Hotel

I booked a few days ago for 23th Aug. I found Easyjet flights from Gatwick to Kalamata, checked out accommodation prices on various sites then booked it as a package through Love holidays. The price was exactly the same as booking flights and accommodation seperately and includes the Atol protection etc.

I haven't used their transfers though because the local price I've been quoted is better, £98 return, and theirs was £164.

That said though our flights still came out at £400 pp but we are restricted to the school holidays so have no choice. I also booked really late so I don't think that helped !

Edited: 14 August 2016, 15:15
5. Re: Tsokas Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 August 2016, 15:18
Edited: 14 August 2016, 15:18
bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,439 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tsokas Hotel

Hi Jane, just for comparison , I flew Birmingham to Kalamata return in June , but I booked seven months in advance ( I understand many people would find this inconvenient). With a hold bag , a meal, and extra leg room seats , came out at around £330. Next year's prices seem to have increased by around £100.

Edited: 14 August 2016, 18:29
7. Re: Tsokas Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Finikounda
Recent Conversations