We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

Has anyone used Real Car Rental based in Fethiye I believe. web site carhiredalamanturkey.com

I am traveling to Turkey in June but can't seem to find any reviews on this or any of the other companies.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

We had Dacia Logan 7 seater from Real Car Rental in Dalaman airport in 28th April 2013. Their cars are in a good condition, airconditioning, and bright new cars which we had is about 4000km with a full tank of diesel. (Please note that most of car companies delivery their car with the empty tank) Their staff are very helpfull. Also at the return they were on the time at the departure gate where we dropp the car off. During our holiday we enjoy the car and had a fantastic time in Kalkan and never had a problem. We appreciated Real Car Rental and will use them again in September also recommend to the others.

Edited: 29 May 2013, 22:47
Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

Thanks for that, I've booked with them anyway so I'll do a review when I get back. They sound pretty good.

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

I can answer my own question as I have now used them and they are excellent.

I was met at the airport (my flight arrived at Dalaman at about 2am on a Saturday morning)

The guy was holding a large card with my name on.

He lead me to my waiting car we did a quick check over the car filled in a bit of paperwork and I was on my way in less than 30 mins in a shiny new clean car with a FULL tank of fuel.

I returned the car 2 weeks later (at 1am on a Saturday morning) with a full tank of fuel at the departure drop off point in Dalaman where the guy was waiting as arranged. Another quick check over and again I was off into the airport in about 5 minutes.

I had recommended Real Car Rental to my daughter who joined me 1 week into my stay and she had the same pleasant experience that I had.

I paid cash (English currency)

I would thoroughly recommend Real Car Rental, it's a pity Trip advisor don't do car hire reviews like they do for restaurants etc because as you can see from my original question I was having trouble finding car hire with good reviews.

fethıye, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

I have been comıng to fethıye for the past 6 years and have been usıng them constantly. In that tıme I have buılt a vılla whıch I vısıt regulary. In addıtıon to my vısıts famıly and frıends also vısıt us.

In all these years we have rented many dıfferent types of vehıcles. Theır service has been ımpecable and the condıtıon of theır vehıcles relıable. The staff ıs very curtıous and extremely helpful .

I could not recommend a better car rental agency ın Fethıye.

Edited: 05 November 2013, 21:05
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

This is a reputable company with a reliable and cost effective history of car hire in turkey, trading since 1996. The staff are professional, helpful, friendly, and can arrange a car for you without any fuss. Some of the good things I like about their cars; the cars come with a full tank of petrol, they are delivered to you on time, cars are in good condition and are checked before for every rental agreement, and you have flexible drop off points throughout turkey. There are a wide choice of vehicles with no hidden charges. Excellent choice, if your in need of a car.

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

Really helpful thanks have just booked with them.

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

Hi Robert,

You've been very helpful. I've been very indecisive about the car rental company's and how reputable they are. We will be in Fethiye in July. All of the car hire company's don't mention the model of the cars and only mention the make. I was apprehensive but feel much comfortable. We are 4 adults travelling and require large boot space for luggages. My family are happy with the Doblo as the price is within our range. We also have to consider the additional cost to drop of to another location. Thank you once again. I'll give them a call

Hitchin, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

I have been using Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com regularly (3 or 4 times per year) for the past 7 years. They are the best car hire company that I have ever used, anywhere. They will deliver to or collect from a resort, a villa, or Dalaman Airport. Their cars are always in great condition and I really value and appreciate their outstanding and exceptionally reliable service ... On two separate occasions when we were hit from behind by another vehicle, they were on the scene within 5 minutes to resolve issues. We have also been met and handed a car at 1am and returned another as early as 5:30am. Most of the Turkish people are warm and friendly but brothers Zeki & Coskun are the nicest and the most curtious that I have personally ever met. Highly recommended.

Save Reply
9. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

We have been using Real Car Rentals for over 10 years 2 to 3 times a year.

We always collect the car from Dalaman Airport and have never had to wait around as they have always there waiting what ever time of night it is they are very reliable.

We have only ever had one accident (not our fault) they came out straight away with a replacement car. . Zeki & Coskun are great guys always very helpful. highly recommended

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Real Car Rental carhiredalamanturkey.com Reliable?

I can highly recommend Real Car Rentals and agree with all of the above comments.The cars are in good condition, the rates are very good, and they are reliable and on time. What's not to like

Get answers to your questions about Dalaman