We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eco-transfers

sheffield
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Eco-transfers

Any one used this company they are a lot cheaper just wondering if its to good to be true almost half the price of other companies. traveling from Dalaman to Olu Deniz private transfer.

NorthWest England
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Eco-transfers

Just used the services of this company to transfer us from Dalaman airport to Gocek. The transaction was all done over the internet and I paid using PayPal. They send you back a confirmation voucher. When we arrived at the airport, the driver was waiting outside (where all the other taxis drivers wait). He had a huge sign with my name on it and we were whisked over to the car. This was clean, neat and driven very sensibly. The driver was careful to drop us off exactly where we needed to be. No issues at all, I would highly recommend them.

shiremoor
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Eco-transfers

would never use this company again we booked a transfer for six adults from dalaman airport turkey to the resort of ovacik upon landing we went for our transfer and there was nobody there after a long time searching for the driver we phoned them and the very rude man on the phone said nobody was coming due to an error they had emailed us as we were sitting on the aircraft just to say having a problem we had no way of getting this message till the next day when we got wi fi in resort we did manage to get two taxis to get to ovacik which we had to pay £90.00 and the same coming back although eco did refund our original payment have emailed this company many times but nobody will answer just wanted an explanation why we were left stranded what if it had been a family with young children or people who had not been to turkey before my advice is to keep well clear of this company or you could end up stuck very bad management dont care about there customers at all

shiremoor
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Eco-transfers

hello i have e mailed you many times about our transfer not turning up and still waiting for a reply booking ref 709 could you please answer mr a whinney

Donaghadee, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Eco-transfers

We had booked a transfer with this company and were flying 7am. The night before checked emails and company said they couldn't pick us up at dalaman!!!!! Had booked weeks before! Managed to get another transfer but when asked why they said no cars available!!!! Not good, I would never use them ever again!!

shiremoor
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Eco-transfers

thanks for reply we would never use them again either no good emailing when your 35000 ft up in the air and no laptop have complained to the turkish tourist board about them and they are getting there legal team onto them if you need a cheap holiday to turkey try deal of the day holidays you cant get any cheaper and they have very good reviews we are booking with them for september for 21 nights

16. Re: Eco-transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2017, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman