We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Airlines

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Airlines

Does anyone fly back from Dalaman to Manchester on the 24th June?

Due to work commitments we have booked 11 nights flying back on the 24th June, we liked this because of the good flight times, landing back in Manchester at 17.20. Had a look online yesterday and flight has changed now landing at 23.30. I know flight times are not guaranteed blah blah but we booked this 28th Dec with the flight advertised as 17.20. So now I have to arrange to get back home to Hull instead of getting the train, which is either drive or taxi, which involves more money.

Of course no help whatsoever Thomas Cook. If you are on this flight and you think you're getting back at 17.20 you are in for a shock

aberdeen
Level Contributor
424 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

According to Skyscanner Thomas Cook have another flight on 24th June landing at 4am

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

That's even worse

aberdeen
Level Contributor
424 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

OK I thought the trains would be running by the time you get baggage etc.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,812 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Get a quote from some of the off site Airport Parking Companies, there are a lot of sales at the moment, so you may get a deal to take your car and perhaps it could be cheaper than the train. Good luck.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Hi David,

We are flying back (hopefully) on the 24th May from Dalaman to Manchester....was supposed to land at 10pm now landing at 4.50am.....booked this flight for the good timings. Suppose we should be lucky TC are cancelling loads of flights from smaller airports...have a look at the Dalyan forum.

staffs
Level Contributor
182 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

I think it is outrageous that Thomas Cook can alter the times of flights. What is stopping them from advertising a sensible flight time, which is usually charged quite a bit more, to a completely unsociable time causing chaos in people's arrangements. This should be made another CA ruling which people can claim compensation. I never fly Thomas Cook because of issues like this and their general lack of interest and care with their customer. Already proved their lack of compassion for the children who were gassed whilst on one of th their holidays.

Enough said.

7. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2017, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman
Recent Conversations