We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson holiday this july

Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson holiday this july

Is anyone else travelling through Thomson on july 11th-london gatwick to Dalaman?

When i booked the flight was originally on the dreamliner but now its been changed (without being notified i found out on the app!!)and when i search the flights it comes back with n/a.

Does anyone know what aircraft Tom408 and Tom409 will be on please as ive got select your seat and would like a window seat booked

Tia

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson holiday this july

Why don't you phone the airline?

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson holiday this july

It seems Thomson has changed flight providers for all its turkey flights, we are from Manchester in July, now been allocated shocking flight times on a fly bird ? I would not be happy if u had been originally booked on Dreamliner, some people would book that flight specifically. We too were not notified

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,501 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson holiday this july

They don't need to notify you. They can make these changes, read their terms and conditions which you have already agreed to when you booked.

Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,521 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson holiday this july

Hi Kerryannebennett,

We have moved your topic to the Dalaman forum.

Kind Regards,

Jeanine

TripAdvisor Community Support Team

5. Re: Thomson holiday this july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman