We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a reliable transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz.

Can anyone recommend a good site to use for that, something not too expensive if possible. I don't want to be left waiting at the airport for a ride. I've seen a lot of sites but the reviews can be confusing sometimes with different opinions.

I checked these sites (has anybody used them before?):

www.holidaytaxis.com

www.resorthoppa.com

www.shuttledirect.com

Some other recommendations was to use the public airport bus (http://www.havas.net/), but it will only drop us at Fethiye and not Oludeniz and it's probably a 2 hours ride. Then I will have to take a taxi there to the hotel.

Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

There are many, many posts on the forum regarding transfers. Much depends on whether you have a family with you and the time of day/night, if it is just 2 of you go for the cheapest option Hoppa, used many times over 10 years by ourselves, friends and family and will always get you there but you may have to wait for late comers (use code SEARCH20 to get a discount).

If there are more than 2 of you use reliable local companies such as tinyakropol, £80 return for a private transfer to whiz you to your hotel.

If the Havas bus suits your flight times (especially using internal flights), use that and get a dolmus to Oludeniz from right outside the bus station.

Mugla, Turkey
Level Contributor
409 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

There are two shuttles which operate from the Domestic Terminal and cost 10TL They terminate at Fethiye Otogar from where, on the main road, you can catch the local dolmus to Ölüdeniz, about 6-7TL

Edited: 15 June 2016, 19:28
Mugla, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

You can try dalamanairporttaxi.com

Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

Thanks guys.. That was very helpful !

I'm taking a direct flight to Dalaman. I'm not sure which terminal would that be. Will basically have to walk to the terminal where the buses are, should I need to take a bus.

We're just 2 persons. I guess taking the Havas bus wouldn't be that bad. Hopefully they won't make too many stops on the way. I'll just hop on a taxi from Fethiye to my hotel if those Dolmus don't pass near the hotel. Don't wanna be carrying 2 luggage a long way there.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

<<<I'm taking a direct flight to Dalaman. I'm not sure which terminal would that be.>>>

You will be landing at the International terminal and will need to walk about 200m to the Domestic terminal to pick up the Havas bus service.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

The Resort Hoppa Shuttle buses would be your best bet, book online, because getting the bus to Fethiye will be fine,but a taxi will cost you as much as a shuttle bus from the Airport. So far more convenient. I believe they are about £8.00 each.

Edited: 16 June 2016, 20:28
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

Thanks. Is ResortHoppa a reliable company ? I checked online and there seem to be some bad reviews about it. Some reported fraudulent activities on their credit cards after using the site. The price for a transportation is very tempting but I'm just wondering if anyone has used that before from Dalaman and if they're reliable.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

As mentioned in my first post, my family have used resorthoppa for many years, the transfers are only as reliable as their local agents and in Turkey, we have never had a problem. You may have to wait for latecomers or delayed flights and you will probably be the last drop-off (via Ovacik/Hisaronu), it all depends how many other people are travelling to Oludeniz, it is a well-used transfer service.

If you book before midnight tonight you can get 30% off using HOPPA30 promo code, if not there's usually some sort of code for 10% discount

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

I know people who swear by this company. The credit card thing was years ago now. If you want cheap this is the way to get it.

There are members on these forums who use Resorthoppa all the time and come to the Forums to recommend them.

10. Re: Transportation from Dalaman Airport to Oludeniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2017, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman