We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Nador and around Saidia

Brussels, Belgium
1 post
Save Topic
Driving from Nador and around Saidia

Me and my boyfriend are thinking to travel from Nador airport to Saidia by car (rent car) and then stay with the car the entire holidays period to do some sight seeing around the beaches of Saidia. Do you think that this is possible with major danger? We are not sure is there is any problem driving in less busy areas being foreingers, etc. Thank you so much for helping out here

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,713 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Nador and around Saidia

Personally I'd head west from Melilla to Al Hoceima, Saidia is the site of a stalled tourist development.

2. Re: Driving from Nador and around Saidia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Saidia
Recent Conversations