“Priceworthy low-cost company”
Review of Andes Lineas Aereas

Reviewed 10 January 2018

You get what you pay for. A bit delayed both directions, but nothing extreme, friendly staff, ok snacks. Great alternative for shorter flights since they are half the price of other companies, but expect delays.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Bad service, old crappy planes and unacceptable delays. All passengers (including babies and children) remained on cabin without any A/C for more than a hour until we where told to exit the plane.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Terrible airline. I booked for the cheap price but you are better off with a more expensive airline (this airline will rip you off later... they made me pay a check in fee for absolutely no reason)
Check in is terrible they are extremely unorganized, and I did not feel safe on board.
Don't be deceived by the cheap price, use another airline.

3  Thank Eric Aaron K
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Bought a one way flight from Bariloche to Iguazu on the Argentinian side with a overnight transit in Buenos Aires. Everything was seamless and efficient on the first leg, no issue with baggage check in at Bariloche airport. However when I try to catch my connecting flight the following day from Buenos Aires to Iguazu, I was told at the check in desk that luggage is not included. This is a connecting flight, not a new flight but no can do. It's either I pay for the check in luggage or leave your luggage. So I had to join another long queue to buy check-in luggage for 600 peso and when I finally got to the counter I was slapped with another 200 peso because I didn't check in online. I am absolutely confused and disgusted by their 'policies'. I was not asked to pay for checking in at the airport or luggage at the airport in Bariloche, why am I forced to pay for such services for the connecting flight on the same booking? It's a budget airline but my flight was over US$200 with a long transit and I have been careful to purchase check in luggage for all my flights but apparently this one doesn't. So they cunningly add another $100 to the fare. Coupled with a few experiences I witnessed in the capital, i am left with the impression that Argentinians are opportunists. Not the service i will ever use again or the country I want to return.

5  Thank ThruMyEye5
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Because of the previous ratings we were very skeptical before we flew..
But we didn't have a single problem with Andes Lineas.
Our bags had slightly more weight than allowed, but for them it was fine!
Flight was on time (even a bit early), Crew was kind and all in all the flight was very good!
We even got a Snack (1h20 flight)! We neither got one at LATAM (2h flight) nor on Aerolineas (2h30 flight)

1  Thank Janis J