Nabila wrote a review Aug 2021
2 contributions
I highly recommend everyone to try the New Scarlet Lady Virgin Voyage. It’s mind blowing & spectacular!

From Monday the 9th August 2021, the time we entered Park & Ride for our PCR tests (which were free) to our disembark date Friday 13th August 2021.

The PCR testing went smoothly and very quick! After the testing we went straight to the port to check in.
The chaps guiding the cars at the port were amazing in guiding us to the luggage check in, Car Park and check in! They really went out their way for everyone! Thank you guys!

Once we checked in and passed security we headed to the buses, who transferred us to the Scarlet Lady Ship.

We got to the Scarlet Lady and “Ship Happened”.
My God I was astounded by the beauty of Scarlet Lady!

As we got Onboard into Deck 5 we were greeted my the Virgin Voyages Staff and let me tell you the greetings and warm welcome me and many received were exceptional.
All the staff were greatly attentive to everyone!

Our rooms were on Deck 10. We got to the rooms and they were big with a balcony, hammock and table & chairs. The room was very spacious, mini fridge, water, phone charging ports and tv. A lot of variety of films to watch too. The bathroom was a perfect size with a good size shower.

The Scarlet Lady Ship is absolutely mesmerising and beautifully crafted. The theme and concept is very modern and up to date.

The lifts were 1 of favourites going up and down, the interior of the lifts was thought well, hats off to the designer of the lifts, they did an amazing job with the water theme in the lifts.

So much to do and so much to eat on the Scarlet Lady, you’re literally spoilt for choice.
Game rooms, bars, casual dining, theatre, coffee shops, cake stores, 5* food, swimming, hot tubs, jacuzzi, gym, dance floors, shops, pizza, ice cream, casino, club, restaurants, eat in or eat out, freshly made salads, so much more!
Free wife
Over 20+ eateries
Basic beverages
Hand sanitizers
Staff always on hand

Overall view?

It’s absolutely an Impressive, Amazing, spectacular, beautifully crafted Ship.
I would highly recommend the Scarlet Lady to everyone.

The staff are brilliant and the customer service was spectacular by all members of staff.

Can I also add that Deepanshu (member of staff)(Deck 7 by the games room) went above and beyond his service when he made me a vegetarian hotdog.
The Staff at Razzle Dazzle front desk were amazing!
Mohammed, Omar, Emma, the staff at dock house!
All the staff were amazing.
Thank you Virgin Voyages And Thank You to all the Staff on Scarlet Lady for these memorable few days. I can’t wait to sail with you again
Sail Date: August 2021
Cabin Type: Balcony
Type of Trip: Couple
Destination: Europe
Scroll below for other great reviews

Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady

Passengers to crew: 2.41:1
Launched: 2019

Cabins

Balcony
Cabin size: 225 - 265 sq. ft.
Connected rooms: 14
  • Filter
  • English
MontgomeryNJ wrote a review 23 Sep
Hillsborough, New Jersey3 contributions1 helpful vote
Well I originally scheduled my first cruise for April 2020 which was of course cancelled. Fine, but they've since cancelled 2 other cruises I booked including one for 2022?!?! The worst part is, even though I booked a rock star suite and should have been assigned a personal rock star agent, I only found out about the cancellation when I happened to call for something else. No phone call, no text, no email, nothing! Is that how they treat "rockstars"? The app is useless and glitchy, I could understand the glitchiness back in early 2020, but what's the excuse now? I just want my money back at this point. I guess they were more interested in getting the CEO into outer space than into the Atlantic.
Adry Q wrote a review 23 Sep
New York City, New York1 contribution
What a BLAST! After seeing an ad on Instagram, my friends and I decided to take advantage of this one of a kind experience and went on board the Scarlet Lady. I've lived in New York my whole life and this was truly something NEW and REFRESHING! We've never been on a cruise ship before and let me tell you... it was STUNNING! From the design to the food, entertainment & crew .. JUST WOW! Going in we didn't have the highest expectations honestly but we definitely left impressed. Special shoutout to the Sip Lounge Bar and Orsu who made our experience 10x better. He was nothing short of amazing and very attentive! Overall 10 out of 10 would recommend this ship to everyone I know!
Al De Azpiazu wrote a review 21 Sep
London, United Kingdom2 contributions
In spite of booking a suite with "Rock Star" level, the ability to book restaurants and shows prior to the cruise was very limited. The app is shameful. No phonecall from Virgin Voyages to arrange anything in advance and limited availability once on-board. That should not be the case when you're spending quite some money in a suite. Staff friendly, but when checking-out asked for folio and was confirmed that all expenses had been covered by promotional on board credit (or "Sailor Loot" as they call it). But surprise, surprise, they did not utilise all the on board credit to cover bills, so I started getting extra charges in my credit card, including a security deposit that was never refunded. After doing all the maths, it looks like the only outstanding amount was $8,20 which I would have been very happy to pay. I'm currently disputing these through my credit card issuer, but it has really left a sour taste on a holiday that should have ended in a much better way. Never again, Virgin Voyages; what a let down.
Eilef E wrote a review 21 Sep
2 contributions
We did two back to back short sailings from Portsmouth to nowhere. We loved the ship and everything about it. We tried all the restaurants and it is difficult to select one as a favourite - as all had exciting menus and sooooo good food - freshly made of high quality ingredients. There is such a variety of different spaces to sit down or relax or have a drink - both indoors and outdoors. The service was outstanding. Every staff member delivered the highest quality service. The suite was very nice and well equipped and the bathroom spacious. Loved the mirror window between the shower and the bedroom. The en suite full bar was refilled each time we used something. Our butler was so attentive and made notes of our requirements and everything we asked for were done exactly as we wanted. The parties and entertainment were great - beautiful venues and good music. This is one of the best cruise ships I have been to. So looking forward to next time.
Isaac wrote a review 19 Sep
1 contribution
Incredible ship and experiences. Food was impeccable (we had food at Pink Agave) and the Guac, aguachile and Cochinita Pibil was great. Really good selection of drinks as well. Even though it was their event, so not all amenities were available it was a great preview to what is available. The spaces are really well designed, a lot of restaurants to choose from and ample space to hangout on deck. We stayed 1 night in the Seaterrace cabin and it was a well designed room. All things controlled by the in room IPad. A firm mattress (which I like) and the rain shower is great. The cabin is not massive but the smart design makes up for it. The staff is very friendly and no ask was too much. At times got a little confused and disoriented as it’s a big ship, but again plenty of staff to ask questions to. I’ve never cruised before but would consider Virgin based on their amenities and simply really really good food and drinks. Key for me to book would be the destinations to visit so I’m keeping an eye on the European sailings in 2022!