“Long wait Short Flight”
Review of Aeromar

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent little connector flight. Very clean very comfortable Friendly service Smooth flight. Funny we got bussed out to the Plane loaded on and sat for 40 minutes cause 15 other planes were before us in the line. Funny cause the flight was only 52 minutes !

2  Thank Binkyljfm

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I booked my family trip from Mexico City to Oaxaca in February 2017. A couple of days before the flight in March, Expedia informed me that the flight with Aeromar was cancelled and they couldn't offer an alternative flight.
Nine months have passed, I'm still trying to get my money for that flight back. I wrote several e-mails to Expedia and Aeromar directly, spent hours on the phone with them as well...but still haven't received my money. Very poor service on Aeromar's and Expedia's side. Will NEVER book this airline again.

2  Thank I_love_vacations_10
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I fly a lot, and this is the worst experience I've ever had. They cancelled both of my flights (GDL-PVR and return) because they weren't full enough. For my first leg, they didn't send any notification by email, so I was waiting at the counter for two hours until a staff person showed up (1 hr before departure) and told me I would have to go on the next flight. Then when I arrived in PVR, they had lost my luggage and told me they would deliver it by tomorrow morning. Nothing by mid-day, at which point I called and they told me their staff person isn't free until 7pm to deliver it... Most unprofessional service I've ever experienced... I have no clue how they're running.

3  Thank Rebekah C
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I booked a 1:30 pm flight from Zihuatanejo to Mexico City on Sept 23. I booked a separate flight from MC to Calgary, Alberta with Aeromexico leaving at 6pm that same day. That was my mistake, not making one reservation with a changeover. The rest of this disastrous day was the fault of this abysmal airline. I had checked in w/ both airlines and printed my boarding passes on Fri. Sept 22nd, and that night around 10pm I received a call from Aeromar saying that the 1:30 flight to MC had been cancelled. I asked for my money back, thinking I could hop a bus early Sat morning and still make the 6pm flight to Canada. She told me that there was another flight at 3:40pm to MC, and that she would arrange for my luggage to be transferred to the Aeromexico flight as they were associates of that airline. I agreed and was at the airport by 1pm on the 23rd so she could make the arrangements. Yvette tagged my luggage for Calgary and gave me two boarding passes, one for Aeromar and one, complete with the Aeromexico logo, to Calgary, which turned out to be a bogus boarding pass. The 3:40 flight didn't leave Zihuatanejo until 4:30, arriving in MC at 5:40; I rushed to the Aeromexico flight, but it had left without me. Aeromar took no responsibility for the delay, saying that the cancelled 1:30pm flt and the delayed 3:40 flt were for "reasons unknown" and that they weren't really associates of Aeromexico. I asked for at least a meal voucher or hotel voucher for the inconvenience,but they refused and told me to talk to Aeromexico. This was not the fault of Aeromexico but I did ask to speak to the supervisor, as I am a long-time customer of theirs, and requested a discount on another flt or a courtesy meal/hotel voucher. They were cold as ice and couldn't have cared less. I bought another ticket leaving the following day at 6pm, and had to pay for a hotel and meals.
I've had my fill of dysfunctional third world airlines - they have no integrity, no accountability and don't even know that such a concept as "customer service" exists. Good riddance to both of them. I'm a frequent flyer to Mexico, but never again with these two.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
3  Thank xena888
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Flight back: same small airplane, uncomfortable seats, and a bumpy ride due to the weather and clouds. A glass of juice and some red-colored chillie-lemon flavored creepy crispy snack. Long wait before boarding and takeoff.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)