“Missed connection flight thanks to aeromar!!!”
Review of Aeromar

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We arrived at the airport 2.5 hrs before departing time, their system was down, they decided to do everything manually, hand us old school tickets to board. Plane arrived, the check in staff did not start up boarding until 1.5 hours later from the time we were supposed to board. We arrived in Mex late for our connecting flight. You get dropped in one terminal and from there you need to walk 1 mile to another terminal. I am handicapped, they didn't even provided me with a wheelchair, horrible!!! Their staff in Mex is extremely rude, they don't know how to talk to people, they barely speak English, they won't even look at you when you talk to them!!! They booked us with another airline 3 hrs later and didn't even match our first class with the new airline, we ended up in coach!
I have no complaints from the crew or the plane. But, I will recommend if you are over 6'3 ft., these seats are not for you!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Kristy B

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I'm a 1k on United and a million miler om American and United so I fly a lot. The only negative is that I could not check in online owing to a bad site certificate. Otherwise, the plane was on time, clean, comfortable, quick baggage claim and courteous personnel.
I think a lot of the delays noted in October coincided with the earthquakes.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent little connector flight. Very clean very comfortable Friendly service Smooth flight. Funny we got bussed out to the Plane loaded on and sat for 40 minutes cause 15 other planes were before us in the line. Funny cause the flight was only 52 minutes !

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Binkyljfm
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I booked my family trip from Mexico City to Oaxaca in February 2017. A couple of days before the flight in March, Expedia informed me that the flight with Aeromar was cancelled and they couldn't offer an alternative flight.
Nine months have passed, I'm still trying to get my money for that flight back. I wrote several e-mails to Expedia and Aeromar directly, spent hours on the phone with them as well...but still haven't received my money. Very poor service on Aeromar's and Expedia's side. Will NEVER book this airline again.

2  Thank I_love_vacations_10
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I fly a lot, and this is the worst experience I've ever had. They cancelled both of my flights (GDL-PVR and return) because they weren't full enough. For my first leg, they didn't send any notification by email, so I was waiting at the counter for two hours until a staff person showed up (1 hr before departure) and told me I would have to go on the next flight. Then when I arrived in PVR, they had lost my luggage and told me they would deliver it by tomorrow morning. Nothing by mid-day, at which point I called and they told me their staff person isn't free until 7pm to deliver it... Most unprofessional service I've ever experienced... I have no clue how they're running.

2  Thank Rebekah C