“Aeromar flight”
Review of Aeromar

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Had a flight booked Acapulco to Manzanillo recieved a email flight from Mexico city to Manzanillo cancelled no alternative .So rebooked a flight with Aero Mexico and nothing about refund for the cancelled flight

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Planned to,fly into Cancun from Mesa, Az, then catch a short flight to Merida, using Aeromar. First, they change my flight out of am Of the same day. So, wanting to avoid a 4 1/2 hr bus ride from Cancun to Mexico, we changed our international flight so we aerived In Cancun a day earlier, so we could catch that a.m. flight. That required us to book a hotel room for a night in Cancun . That cost us $150 for the night. We check into the hotel and attempt to check in for the next days flight got into Merida with Aeromar. Guess what?they suddenly cancelled the flight for the next day! So on top of the hotel cost, we,had to,buy BUS tickets for the next day into Merida! Another $50! I have been trying for the 4/weeks since this happened to get Aeromar to refund my tickets cost. No answer to any of my calls or any of my emails!what a racket! This. COULD not happen in the US

2  Thank PhoenixNancy
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We arrived at the airport 2.5 hrs before departing time, their system was down, they decided to do everything manually, hand us old school tickets to board. Plane arrived, the check in staff did not start up boarding until 1.5 hours later from the time we were supposed to board. We arrived in Mex late for our connecting flight. You get dropped in one terminal and from there you need to walk 1 mile to another terminal. I am handicapped, they didn't even provided me with a wheelchair, horrible!!! Their staff in Mex is extremely rude, they don't know how to talk to people, they barely speak English, they won't even look at you when you talk to them!!! They booked us with another airline 3 hrs later and didn't even match our first class with the new airline, we ended up in coach!
I have no complaints from the crew or the plane. But, I will recommend if you are over 6'3 ft., these seats are not for you!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Kristy B
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I'm a 1k on United and a million miler om American and United so I fly a lot. The only negative is that I could not check in online owing to a bad site certificate. Otherwise, the plane was on time, clean, comfortable, quick baggage claim and courteous personnel.
I think a lot of the delays noted in October coincided with the earthquakes.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Excellent little connector flight. Very clean very comfortable Friendly service Smooth flight. Funny we got bussed out to the Plane loaded on and sat for 40 minutes cause 15 other planes were before us in the line. Funny cause the flight was only 52 minutes !

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Binkyljfm