“Delayed but good flight”
Review of Winair

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The flight out of St. Maarten was delayed by 5 hours due to weather, and information was slow about the length of the delay. Once the plane landed and was refueled the flight was boarded and we took off without further issue. The Pilots were friendly and apologised for the extreme delay. They flew above the storms and made the flight as gentle as the could.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Extremely small plane. could feel claustrophobic for flight anxious passengers. Fortunately, I am not anxious about flights. Crew was nice and the flight was smooth. Avoid carrying too much or large luggage.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience with Winair traveling to Saba. They were nice and professional and the landing at Saba was incredible!! We will definitely use them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Had booked four flights. Each flight the schedule was changed. Some earlier some later. Not reliable or trustworthy to make plans.
They have never heard of the internet and can't send an email to inform passengers of the flight? Not a bargin. 3rd world travel at fist work price.
I hope they go out of business.
LIAT is better.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Serpentbreath
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Actual flight service was fine, as to be expected-heck its only a fifteen minute flight. And I have flown this same airline, same route before-no problems. I had timely cancelled a flight scheduled for June 30th, '17 at which time the WINAIR representative informed me that I was entitled to rebook anytime in the next year for the cost of the new ticket, a fee etc. He gave me a cancellation/rebook code and said use it to rebook. When I went to the airport in St. Barts to rebook the ticket, ironically for the same flight as cancelled, I gave he the Winair cancellation code, but he said he couldn't find it in the system. He demanded the ticket numbers for the cancelled flight. Naturally, at that time, I didn't have that info, rather had the code that it had given me. No avail. Winair required that I buy two new tickets. I did. We got home(p.s. the ticket agent booked for the wrong day...which we discovered luckily in time.). Since then Winair ignores my emails requesting they refund my cost of the voucher that it dishonored. I did everything required of me; Winair failed to honor its word. Doesn't integrity and good will count these days?