“Flight delayed but well rewarded.”
Review of Olympic Air

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our trip from Malta was delayed due to the Malta airshow, so not Olympic Air's fault really!
They served us drinks and a snack whilst waiting and notified us of the progress. Many were catching connecting flights like us, so most of us were late.
It was a small plane with propellers, so I was quite amazed as I was expecting an Airbus etc
Anyway, on arrival in Athens , we were met by Olympic Air /Aegean staff who gave us a food voucher, a letter for a free one way flight and had booked us on the next flight , which in my case was in an hours time. Great customer service. The only delay I had was getting to my last destination, but all this worked out well in the end. Just lost time.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The check-in experience was really bad. Nobody knew where to go no signs or directions. Even after check in the boarding experience was more confusion.
People were friendly and trying to be helpful but the poor organization was defeating their good intentions.
The flight was on time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
OlympicAir O, Customer Relations Department at Olympic Air, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your travel experience with us. In relation to your remark for the airport’s signs and directions, we would like to note that is a matter beyond of our control which is designed from each airport’s authorities.
Your comments regarding the boarding procedure are well noted, as they are important to us for further evaluation. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I flew Olympic from Athens to Kos over the summer and it was great. Staff was lovely and attentive and they even gave you a cookie when you got on. Short flight with no inflight entertainment but that was just fine. Great flight and would fly again!

1  Thank constantine k
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Service on a short flight from Athens to Chania on the island of Crete was fine. I was surprised that on both ends passengers had to take a bus from the terminal to the bus parked on the tarmac, but the process worked pretty efficiently.

The cabin crew was friendly and efficient. Enjoyable trips on both ends a week apart.

I also liked that I could go online to check-in and grab exit row seating without paying extra. First-come, first served.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Sowellman
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We took an half an hour flight from Santorini to Athens & it was very comfortable.
The boarding & de-boarding process were smooth. The staff was very cheerful & helpful. You felt truly welcomed which, I think, is not generally the case. The seats were comfortable enough. Beverage & snacks were decent given the flight time & they were complementary.
Overall, I found the journey very comfortable &enjoyable.

1  Thank Mayur S