“I booked with air Asia for my trip and had a family emergency back home that I had to cancel for.”
Review of AirAsia - Thai AirAsia

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I provided all the necessary documents and they added a credit to my account, that I am not able to use via their websites or app, and customer service has not gotten a hold of me at all. I emailed them 3 days ago regarding a flight and nothing. Also, their flights are cheaper on expedia.com as opposed to their main booking, and thats not including that with expedia you don't have to pay extra for your bags to be checked. Do not recommend.

1  Thank Beau W
Write a ReviewReviews (4,087)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Our flight went via Bangkok. We booked hot seats on both flights, and pre-booked meals on the longer of the two flights. This worked well. The food was tasty and hot, and service prompt. The flights were on time , and staff friendly.
Definitely a no frills experience but on short hops its just fine.

2  Thank Tweet G
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Earlier it was budget. so we could adjust it with no meals and no check-in luggage. Now things have changed... Charges are very high compared to the earlier travels. At least they could provide some water free of cost!

1  Thank manojrmenon
Reviewed 28 June 2018

What a poor effort at customer service. One: Splitting the four seats between our party. This airline sucks

1  Thank MarvininThailand
Reviewed 28 June 2018

easy check in and good seats with excellent service and food provided, punctual departure and good in flight entertainment

1  Thank ebiriemer