“Southampton Airport”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The actual flight from Southampton to Glasgow was absolutely fine with no problems at all apart from a 30 minute delay. The real problem was going through security at Southampton airport. When we arrived there was no queue but despite that it took almost 30 minutes to get through as an over zealous security worker decided to empty my cabin bag and test everything in there (which included all airport bought toiletries under 100 ml). Despite this she decided to take five items from my bag and bin them in front of me. One of the worst experiences in my years of flying (I am 61) and I will definitely NOT be using Southampton Airport again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,744)

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We were delayed on the tramac for 2 hours because of industrial action by French air traffic controllers. The captain invited any passengers who wanted, to visit the cockpit. I wasn't quite first in the queue! I sat in his seat, and he answered all my questions about the controls. It was most interesting. Because of the delay, once we were in the air, we were offered a frree drink and a snack, both most welcome. I felt sorry for the crew because they'd still got to fly to Dublin and back.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Courteous and pleasant flight in both directions. No issues whatsoever. Would be happy to use Flybe again. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Good flight - staff friendly. Flying from Southend was good, easily accessible, would recommend, especially if you live in Essex.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was a business trip to Dusseldorf, the flight was early in the morning which was good because we could max our time at wprk in Germany. Online check in was quick and easy, no bag drop as it was an overnight stop, flight was on time and was good with excellent service. Not hugely i pressed with the twin prop plane on the return journey, too noisy and not so comfortable with the vibration throughout the plane