“Avoid Czech Airlines”
Review of Czech Airlines

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I bought a regular full price ticket from Prague to Beirut. Aside from delays, the airline used a WoW jet instead of their newer planes. Airlinesratings.com gives WoW airline a low safety rating. So, had I known that the jet used is an old jet I would have not bought the ticket. Of course, they didn't tell the passengers of that. I found out by chance looking out of my window. Service is bad as well.
Avoid avoid avoid. Still go to Prague. It's a great city but on a different airline- John

1  Thank John D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

For a low cost airline, it was great, extra cost for bagage was too much, service excellent, flight attendants super

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a trip from Czech Rep. to Asia and used 4 different airline companies with 8 flights by 14 days. All of them, with one exception, were in business class, so we can compare. From my opinion, Czech Airlines was good, but worst from all of them. We sit in business class alone and stewardess had a lot of tame to take care about us. No complain, meat was good and despite it was early in the morning we enjoyed a glass of wine as well. The issue is that seats are not business with all limitations. They are standard seats like in economy just bit wider. So you have more leg space and that's all. I asked why we are alone here and she answered from the time they started to sell refreshments in economy class noone is flying in business to Moscow. I checked business class prices and my opinion is they are very, very expensive and you not get real business class. And this is real problem.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The problems started at check in.
The clerk issued a ticket with a seat that was not right for my husband, he tore up the ticket and issued anothe one.
He was wrong again, and issued me a ticket with my husband's name on it. But in two different seats.
The mistake was discovered at the boarding gate and then the stewardess issued another ticket in a place that did not fit my husband because of a health problem .All this was accompanied by endless excuses and lies and without any consideration for the situation.
I will not fly in this company again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very fine business trip with CSA (czech airlines), lot of space in the cabine, nice crew, but the offer of refreshments could be better.