“Cheap and Reliable Airlines!”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Flew with Firefly from Subang-Kuala Lumpur (SZB) to Langkawi. It was cheap around S$50 for 1-way ticket and we arrived on time. It was nice! and didn't had any problem with their service!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

It is a turboprop plane, comfort is Ok, more than enough for a short flight, 1 hr 20 min
The best part is the Subang Airport: You do not neeed to be there 2 hrs before the flight, quick checkin, quick security control and You are done :) Same story during the arrival. 5 mins waiting time for passport control and during this time Your luggage is available !
Try it at KLIA, good luck with that.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Lands at subang a small airport that’s a Breeze to clear immigration, customs and grab a ride to petaling Jaya. All within 1 hour of landing. The best part is they sometimes can take off early too.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I chose Firefly since it flies to SZB, which is only a 10-min drive from my destination in PJ. I booked my flights (both outbound and return) with Malaysia Airlines and my ticket included a 30-kg checked baggage allowance.

Flights were on a propeller plane. Nothing flashy about them but the cabin was tidy and comfortable. We were offered curry puffs or nuts with soya milk or mango juice to go with the snack. The curry puff was delicious! This was on both legs of my journey.

Highly recommended and would fly with them again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

fireFly is a good alternative for domestic travel within Malaysia. Sometimes, you can get bargain prices in fireFly if AirAsia (Malaysia's LCC) is a bit more expensive. I liked my check-in experience with them, the personnel were very courteous and helpful, they did the lifting of my bag for me to put in the luggage weighing scale for tagging and dispatch. That's something I haven't experienced with any other airlines just yet. I found their seats a bit small though, but perhaps it's a limitation their aircraft offers. Luckily it was only a 25-min flight, so not really a major issue. They offered soy milk during the flight, something refreshing but really for me, unnecessary.