“Scoot airlines review”
Review of Scoot

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On Thursday the 28th of June, I was aboard flight TR687 from Krabi to Singapore with my family (a total of 6 people) we had all pre purchased meal on this flight which cost us S$12 each. We were given an option of 3 meals, the first (Nasi Lemak) I could not eat due to it containing crustaceans, the second (Braised Chicken With Rice) i had on the flight from Singapore to Krabi TR686 ten days earlier, which my whole family and I found to be absolutely disgusting and inedible and the third (Pomodoro Fusilli) contained a number of ingredients I strongly dislike. I politely asked the member of your staff if it would be possible to just have a cup of S$5 instant noodles instead, to which she responded no, and to just pick a meal that she had given us. I found this to be an example of very poor customer service given that the food I was requesting was less than half the price that I had already payed. I was then forced to choose the Pomodoro Fusilli and was once again extremely disappointed. I was unable to even eat the food nor did it even look anything like the photo provided.

I was extremely disappointed with the service provided by Scoot and will be recommending family and friends against flying with them, aswell as avoiding flying with scoot again myself, and definitely not purchasing any inflight meals.

2  Thank Courtney S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,319)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I fly Scoot whenever possibly mainly because of the Boeing 737 Dreamliner. As far as possible, I avoid single-aisle aircraft. In addition, the seats are wider and have more legroom (seat pitch) than those on some full-service airlines.
The flight attendants are fine, some are better than others but that is true of any airline.
In-flight food and entertainment is not a big issue for me on shorter flights. Scoot does offer a downloadable app that you can stream movies and music to at an additional cost.
The food offerings are okay too and prices are reasonable. You can even buy WiFi access if you cannot bear to be out of touch.
I do have one small grouse: The check-in staff at Changi was less than helpful.
We were a 30 plus group flying to Taiwan for a bicycle holiday. One of our group had a sore knee and an aisle seat with the aisle on the left would help her stretch.
This was duly requested but she was told as it was a group booking he could not do anything. He wouldn't even try.
That said, I have had Scoot check-in staff in Perth who bent over backwards to accommodate seating requests.
A small glitch in an otherwise pleasant trip.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Easy to book flight, food and seats on line.
You can get a cheap flight and have a good baggage allowance.
Food is typical airline food with a drink included.
Service is good.
If you book the bulkhead, you get plenty of leg space.
Airline also offers good prices for business class.
No movies shown but can use your own devices.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Maybe its economy class so it too narrow space for us. But its an eight hours flight, its really a torture to us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They said we got the food we ordered but we didn't get any option when we purchased tickets. We thought we had choice but we didn't. Movies didn't work on the out journey. They worked on the return but very quickly the quality dropped and the sound went in and out. We changed because the standard of Jetstar Biz dropped but we are going back with them for our next trip to Singapore this year. Quick checking in, seats and borading are the only benefits of ScootBiz. The food we got was awful.

1  Thank Lance B