“One of the best airlines”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I fly only with this airline for many years! New aircraft, experienced and attentive flight attendants. Good food for economy class and 2 hours flight. There was a turbulence when landing in Moscow, the flight attendants very grammatically reassured and explained everyone. Well done!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Aeroflot95, Public Relations Manager at Aeroflot, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear _rindexster,
Thanks much for your review. We value your warm words and your loyalty to Aeroflot. Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our passengers. We look forward to seeing you on board again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (16,194)

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I liked my breakfast on board: different varieties of beverages and meal, including cheese and pate. I also really liked the idea they offered for Women's Day. Which is not connected with my flight whatsoever, but I would still like to mention it. They offered a holiday flight over Moscow with wine tasting. Which is great I thought. If I wasn't busy I would probably take it.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Fantastic to fly with, on time, good service, friendly and helpful staff, good food amd entertainment on board

Ontime
Clean
Up to date information
Onboard entertainment

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Completely satisfied with the flight. Very polite flight attendants, interesting movies in the media system.
Plenty of legroom.
I also liked the food on board.
The flight time is clear, no delays
Thank you for the flight.

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.