“Excellent experience”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 14 April 2021

My flight was only an hour but the overall experience from checkin to boarding to flying and then receiving my luggage was a pleasure.The young lady at check-in was professional and friendly as were the flight attendants and my seat 12 C in the exit row was very spacious and comfortable for economy.The final pleasant surprise was only waiting for a few short minutes upon arrival to secure my bags and exit the terminal.

2  Thank CoachPaulbball
Write a reviewReviews (10,672)

Reviewed 11 April 2021

My trip on Aeromexico was solid from beginning to end.I was first in line at check-in so no waiting,but also the gal was very pleasant and changed my seat to one with more legroom without any hesitation.The seat,5B had super legroom and with no one next to me in 5A I was very comfortable.

2  Thank CoachPaulbball
Reviewed 8 April 2021

This company is very RACIST! They treated us (Americans) very different and charged us more than the Mexicans who were checking in beside us. They were extremely rude and inconsistent with their policies. I hope I never have to use this airline ever again. Their employees and managers are very racist and treat you very differently and charge you more if you are not the same nationally as them (Hispanics). It was a very terrible experience and one I hope I never have to go through again. They upcharged us and no one else for the same exact baggage!

1  Thank ohmygollygirl
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

BEWARE. HORRIBLE. I have been waiting almost a year, fighting to get refunded for a flight. It’s been a run around/mess. We do not feel comfortable traveling due to coronavirus especially being pregnant ( medical need) and they will still not give us our money back. They are thief’s and do not recommend them at all. They do not respond to emails and phone call wait times are ridiculous ( and you don’t even get connected.) I will never ever book with Aeromexico again. Do not book with them. If I could give 0 stars I would.

1  Thank lindseypO6374ZN
Reviewed 5 April 2021

During the pandemic, we flex AeroMexico because they had all those promises of "flight flexibility", "change if cancelled", etc. The truth is, if a AM flight gets cancelled, good luck making it to your destination without losing a lot of money or paying double.
AM cancelled our flight back to Mexico City. So we had to call the Customer Hotline to re-book the flight. That alone costs you USD 15.00 (service fee) plus almost always a "fare difference" of another USD 75.00 to USD 100.00. Hence you end up paying almost as much for the "re-booked" ticket as you pay for an entirely new one.
AeroMexico offers a voucher? Of course, but that voucher covers about 20% of what you paid for the ticket, and no surprise, to use the voucher, you have to call the hotline and you pay a service fee and of course, a fare difference...
If you travel with children, you call to get a bassinet, but compared to other airlines (LH, AF, KLM, etc), in 99% of the cases when you arrive at the checkin, you dont get that seat and row...
Flying from Europe to Mexico? Beware if a flight gets cancelled or a connection does not work with AeroMexico, getting that money back will take you months (we are waiting already 1.5 years)...
If you can, dont fly AM!

Date of travel: July 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.