“On time good , reliable airline”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very please with their service, everything was on time, no delays and all our luggage arrived, no problems

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,391)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best I've traveled on in a long while. The crew was great and the Airliner very comfortable. I do think the Boarding Process must be improved!

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We started our trip from Tel Aviv, where me and my family had a delayed flight to Paris. When we finally arrived at Paris we rushed and ran through the airport, only to find out that Air France had given our tickets away and overbooked the flight. Customer service at the airport was very lacking and slow, they seemed to have little care for customers. Dont fly Air France if you have a different choice.
Don't be a victim like us and the other 3 people who came 20 minutes early just to find out that our seats were given away.

2  Thank Beauty S
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Flew Business to France to start vacation. Had the moveable seats, headsets and they give you tsotchkes along with lots of good wine. Food was good. Alcohol good as usual. Headset broke and they couldn't replace or repair. Wound up with average headsets. O.K. Still had sound. I figured out how to use everything, but it would have been nice for someone to spend 30 seconds and show how everything worked. Got a little French attitude from one of the 4 attendants, so I'll say that's a plus.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

First way we had a Boeing 777. Staff from Skyteam Group located in Airport (Chinese staff) were not helpful. Nobody was able to give us the flight ticket. Stand-by seats. Even speaking slowly again doesn't work. Anyway we got it but we are sorry. You are not close each other. 11 seats difference. Great!

Arriving In the plane, the crew cabin leader told me that the plane is full. But I met one very nice passenger who accepted to change seats. I was on the range of seats with nothing in front of you so you can extend the legs. The crew and travel was good. Unless toilets area are very bad when you have Chinese group in the same trip. It became a meeting area and everytime they pull in and out doors, you could smell peeing time every 2 min.

The return was much better. It was Airbus 380. We got large seats, and very quiet area. I recommend much more A380 for the space and the services.

• Seat comfort