“A lovely getaway”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 16 July 2018

It was a lovely, smooth flight with friendly staff. We landed slightly early, and that made the trip even better.

Write a ReviewReviews (20,401)

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had the worst experience with Air France. We switched flights in Paris, and the boarding was completely chaotic. Then we arrived in Havana, but we missed our luggage. 120 luggages was missing! When we tried to follow up on this the following days, the Air France personnel in Havana did not even respond. And the customer service in France was horrible. We finally got our luggage after 4-5 days... and in one of our luggages, there was several things missing. We do not recommend this company to anyone.

3  Thank Danny S
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We were amazed by the seat comfort on our Air France business class trip. The service was delightful and the food authentically French, in other words, delicious.The wines were also excellent. We began with an amuse bouche and carried on to dessert. Our steward had a great sense of humor, which made the flight even more fun. We have taken Air France in the past, but this time featured lie-flat seats. I would make a point of inquiring in advance is this is an option for your flight.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I am travelling ussually with classical companies like Air France, KLM, British Airways or Tarom. I don't use low cost airlines ever. Still, even around Europe I am travelling in economy class, I am expecting not to travel as in the low cost flights. The places are becoming more and more uncomfortable and more cramped. And the planes are more and more crowded; it seems everybody is travelling around, and the companies are more concerned about their profit and they are not at all preoccupied to offer you a calm flight. For some of us, the flight is still a stressful experience and we count on the flight personnel to help us on this. Sometimes you just need a nice word, or attitude to comfort you or just a simple smile - genuine emotion. Sometimes is happening, but ussually not. I'm not naive, but in the last 10 years the quality on travelling by plane decreased significantly, even the prices are still at a high level. I hope somebody will pay attention to my comments, as I believe I am not the only one who has this opinion. And maybe, it will make a difference.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank mmihai13
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Worst airline on the European continent. Do not fly unless you want to be stranded. The unions run this airline.

3  Thank ChrisMM1978