“On the dot!”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 15 November 2018

Flight departed efficiently and was a great safe flight. Crews were attentive and provided good service.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,267)

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

Probably the worst traveling experience of my life (and I have traveled a lot with the “good” companies and with the low cost). The whole mess started from Paris airport CDG where I had to check on of my cabin bags, because in total they were 2 kilos more than it should have been (although I traveled with the exact same things on my way to Paris). Then I was trying to find someone to help me with the extra luggage, because I had to pay 40€, but most of the desks where empty (self service). I tried in more than 4 desks but I couldn’t send my luggage, so I asked for help from the only person that was there. He tried to charge my card, but it seems there has been a problem with the Greek cards and he couldn’t do it (we faced the same problem in other attractions in Paris too). He called at the main premises (or sth like that) and he gave my credit card details over the phone (is that legal? I am not sure).
Finally we made it to the airplane but the worst part wasn’t that... When I received my bag, IT WAS BROKEN! I paid 40€ for 2 more kilos and they broke my bag! I am now waiting for the replacement!
So for me traveling with Air France was an awful experience! Next time in Paris? For sure! Next time with Air France? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

2  Thank elisavetk90
Reviewed 15 November 2018

Excels in their service. Continuous reminders by means of emails on online check-in are ready. Air France APP is FANTASTIC!
Flights were on time, all the time, even earlier ETA's!
Cabin Crew was stunning, professional and very friendly!!!
Je vous remercie!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Seats were very uncomfortable in this Airbus. Food was mediocre at best. This despite paying more for premium economy. Service was lackluster, despite supposedly having dedicated flight staff for this category of service. On board entertainment system didn't work well (touch screens were terrible). Boarding gate was changed numerous times right before boarding time and gate staff wasn't even sure where we were supposed to board. On top of that the flight left late for some vague reason about the airplane having to be towed to the gate from somewhere. So, we almost missed our connecting flight, which fortunately Delta held for us since it was the last flight of the day. All in all, premium economy on this airline and on this airplane was not worth the extra expense.
As an aside, flying international into O-Hare was a nightmare. Avoid it!

1  Thank Rorinho
Reviewed 14 November 2018

we flew with children and it is such a great experience, the staff is very friendly and helpful, they accommodated us with an extra empty seat since we have 2 kids. I have been flying AIR FRANCE and SkyTeam since 2006 and I am always satisfied.

Date of travel: July 2018