“Very pleasant Experience”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew Air France economy class on an overnight flight to Paris. Economy class seating on all transatlantic flights is tight, but Air France’s economy class seating was about as roomy as it gets. We paid a little extra - all the better upgrades were taken - to sit in the back of the place is the first row in which there were only two seats. Because the row in front of us had three seats, this gave us a little more room to spread our legs off to one side. Flight staff was professional and courteous. The RT price was right so, for what we paid, it was a pleasant flight. We’d do it again this way!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,344)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delayed leaving Bristol by 1 hour, I think this may have been weather delayed. The return from Paris was delayed 4 hours due to a broken plane. Good that they caught it, but it seems like flights booked with BMI are notoriously late or delayed. (Chartered with Air France for BMI). They did give us a voucher for Prettifying Manger which apparently has it's own unique set of risks nowadays. :) Updates were poor, empathy? Hah!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unfortunately my experience is not very good.
I used Joon for my journey to France therefore my review is for Joon.
While when I went from Rome to Paris I had to problem at all , however the return provided a very inconvenient issue which is the following. I had only one small hand baggage with me and I was forced to hand it to the crew to have it stored in the hold.
Now, I paid extra money to get a seat with more legroom and in response I was forced to handle them my handbaggage that was not only small but of a soft material, not locked like a normal luggage and also fragile, and all because they told me the flight was full.
But then, when I went to my seat, I saw other people after me entering with their hand baggage and sometimes even a very huge baggage, with no issues.
This in my opinion is very disrespectful.
I paid to have a service, I paid even more than the normal economy class and I was forced to hand a fragile small hand baggage while other passengers after me were able to take theirs. If they have a full flight, they should look at the size of the hand baggages of all the passengers and decide according to that, not randomly select few people who will be forced to see their hand baggage sent in the cargo.
The lady at the gate was also very rude when telling me this, not even trying once to understand the situation, therefore I will definitely not use this company again nor I recommend it unless you have only your bag with you.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are SOLD on Air France as the best airline in Europe!

New planes, great food, perfect service. Our exclusive airline from now on. When others are cutting services, Air France stands out with ever improving flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from San Francisco to Paris on Sept 3 in Business Class. We had heard about the quality of Business Class on Air France, but that is not what we found. Maybe we were in an older plane, but we have found better on United Airlines with domestic flights. Things got worse. The power went out for all seats and functions. We paid a lot extra for comfortable seats, but could not adjust the seats without power and tried to sleep in an uncomfortable position. Also, no entertainment because no power. We were told that Air France would contact us about compensation, but no word from them. Again, Air France fails.

Date of travel: September 2018