“Blown away”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Where do I even begin with the perfection of Air NZ? Flew business class and it was the best flight of my life ever! Lovely and friendly staff, loads of amenities, awesome and diverse in-flight entertainment, so much space and you can even lie down to sleep. They serve a wicked smoothie that I couldn't get enough of... think I had 3 glasses before the plane even took off. Never gonna forget my wonderful experience with Air New Zealand and hopefully I'll have a chance to fly with this airline again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We had to take a flight at short notice to LA and thought we would have to rough it, but no, Air Zealand were not only the cheapest on that day but by far the best.

The seats are amazing and different any other airline that we have flown with. To convert to a bed the seat back flips forward. Once flat the crew then come and "make" your bed with another mattress and duvet. Very nice.

Food and service were excellent. This would be our first choice of airline, even better than Emirates.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I felt that the capsule style seats we were in were very uncomfortable. The footrest did not go up as such it remained almost level. As the flight was at night it was very hard to sleep in this seat. It wasn't really practical to get up and walk around much because other people were sleeping and kind of sprawled across aisles. I arrived in Los Angeles with almost no sleep and very swollen feet and ankles. Not a very pleasant experience. We actually took this flight in 2013 but the drop down arrow below only goes as far back as Sept 2015 so I chose that option. Hopefully it is better than it was when we flew.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

A cheerful smile and NZ accent greeted us into our comfortable and stylish seats. Food was good and the entertainment system clear and easy to use. Seating good for our backs and enough leg room, given it was economy class.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Good quality airline, well run service which I am happy to use again. I have no negative comments to make as I was very please with my flight.