“A different experience”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I recently had a bad experience on an Air New Zealand flight from Fiji to Auckland and wrote a critical review. Yesterday I did the same trip in the other direction and the experience was totally different. The cabin crew, all slightly older, were a delight and on the whole were customer focused not self absorbed! I think they can still learn from their colleagues on other pacific airlines who all seem to be customer focused first. However well done AirNZ and I hope you manage to keep improving on the service you provide us!!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Another great flight and Service, We always enjoy the service on Air New Zealand, I have never had a bad service experience

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My wife and I redeemed an AirNZ flight from Sydney to Auckland return in Feb 17 to catch up with 2 overseas travel chums. The flight across was fine as it was the old Boeing 767, The return flight was on a more modern boeing 777. Our advice, always try to get the newest plane as its level of comfort is far superior!! We also took an internal flight from Auckland to Keri Keri in the north. That was economy class on a Dash 8, an excellent plane with plenty of leg room and space.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I recently travel from Auckland to Wellington on the Air New Zealand From the start of my trip to landing in Wellington. I find that all aspect of my trip with Air New Zealand were met and proudly well in all areas. Captain and it cabin crew were excellent. Sincerely will recommend this airline to any other travellers.

1  Thank Freeway2161
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

No better way to start and end a trip to such a beautiful country than taking Air New Zealand and purchasing their premium economy seats.

As good as or better than a lot of airlines first class. And they have the largest bathrooms I've seen.

Great service and food coupled with plenty of room made the trip a pure joy.

Great job Air New Zealand. Wish you flew to more countries in Europe.