“Comfortable flight decent food”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 22 March 2017

What a contrast to Qantas; adequate leg room, edible food with a choice of muesli and fruit available for breakfast. The plane was clean and modern looking and the staff were friendly and polite.
I would certainly fly with Air New Zealand again whenever the option is available and can recommend this flight and the return flight back to Sydney.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,018)

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Easy check in kiosks and bag drops. Quick and efficient boarding. Very helpful and friendly onboard staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Good service and the flight crew came round regularly to see if I wanted anything. The food was great and nice to have real cutlery and a linen napkin. Extra leg room appreciated, being able to stretch out more for sleeping. On the flight home I was moved to the first row beside an empty seat. Great being able to spread my stuff out.
Check in going over stressful as my connecting flight was cancelled but made it in time. On way home appreciated the better seat allocation due to a computer glitch when checking in. It's a long flight, but premium economy definitely worth the extra dollars. I'm not into watching lots of movies, but there seemed to be something for all tastes. Good music choices.

We always travel with Air New Zealand, usually to Europe Business Class
However even the shortest cheapest flight is subject to their care and attention.
The flight was only 1.45 hours long and we had 'seat and bag'.
The staff still offered us coffee and tea and no detail was too difficult.
The Captain was chatty and gave us a great flight into Auckland on return.....right down Waitemata Harbour past the city.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Every time I fly with this air line I feel like royalty. But I will say it does look nice in first class. Had a 25 minutes lay over in Aukland last Sunday. I have no idea for they got me out of the plane and to my connecting flight on time. My checked bags even made it too.

1  Thank Debi D