“Easy and relaxing trip”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We took the non-stop from San Diego to Monterey to save time and hassle of changing planes. It was an easy and relaxing ride. I highly recommend flying versus driving and the non-stop is great. The flight attendant was even funnier than those on Southwest!

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,747)

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Following our arrival in Seattle, my Wife & I travelled from Seattle to Reno.
Check in/bag drop, was really straight forward, with any hitches.
Boarding was a different experience, with the alacart system in place, where "cabin bags" were left at the bottom of the stairs to board the aircraft. These were to be collected upon landing, having been placed in the hold.
The flight itself was not an unpleasant experience, on the Bombardier. The noise was much louder on this aircraft, although we had been pre warned, so were prepared.
The seats were sufficient for leg room * comfort for this flight which lasted just under 2 hrs.
A drink & snack was served by the cabin crew, at no extra cost.
The 2 flight attendants were very efficient & very amusing, with a great sense of humour!
Arrival at Reno was event free, with our luggage delivered in very good time.
An overall good experience.

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have flown Alaska several times over the years on the continent as well to Hawaii. All in all, I have probably been delayed one hour in about 30 flights. In the past few years I have noticed that not only do they leave on time but frequently arrive earlier than scheduled. Friendly staff and competitive prices.

Date of travel: September 2015
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome service from the ground crew in Atlanta, the flight attendants, and excellent announcements from the flight deck. The seats were comfortable, and there was recharge capability for your mobile phone and laptop.

Date of travel: August 2016
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Although it was a short flight. The service was fantastic and my granddaughter was able to enjoy going first class for the first time. When I fly on other airlines, I never know if I will get good service or not. But Alaska, for the most part, has been consistently friendly.
It seems to be harder to use my miles these days but if you book far ahead, it seems to be better. When I have contacted customer care, they have ALWAYS been extremely helpful. Overall, Alaska is my preferred airline for USA.

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.