“Going to Alaska --- Use Alaska Airlines”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We used Alaska Airlines for our July August trip to and from Alaska USA. I booked online. Counter help were great at Fresno, Flight crews were great on each flight and soon enough were were in King Salmon. Now our flight from King Salmon to Anchorage to continue our Alaska adventure was booked thru Alaska but was Penn Air. Sorry to say my luggage, none of it, made it to Anchorage on the same fight as I did, while my traveling partners luggage did make it. They said they would deliver it to our Hotel. I hoped so as we were traveling to Seward the next day. My wife flew in later that night, inquired about my luggage --- it was located --- so she brought it to the Hotel. YES! All other check ins along with transfers going home went well with luggage and boxes of frozen fish making it home.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

i flew alaska airlines from omaha nebraska to vancouver canada. and then from fairbanks ak to omaha nebraska. this trip was one of my best experiences with an airline!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Wonderful service. Alaskan Airlines is by far the best! The flights are always on time and even early arrival. Flight attendants are the best. So nice and always asking if I need anything. I have flown several times with Alaskan and love it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It was my bad fortune to have my Delta flight with mechanical problems and Delta did help me get to my destination, just it was on this airline. I swear had flown them once in the past and knew I never wanted to again and this was just the same, terrible. Service horrible, seats are those really seats or just wooden spokes, food well don't bother. The only thing they did was my bag made it to my destination, thank you for that Delta!

Never again I would rather take a bump spend the night someplace anywhere I do not care.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We flew from Saint Louis to Anchorage. One of our bags did not make it on the plane in Seattle. When we arrived to Anchorage, we realized it did not arrive. The luggage service told us they did not put the suitcase on in Seattle because the "plane was too heavy". They offered a $25 discount on future travel! They could not tell us when our luggage would arrive, despite at least 10 flights a day from Seattle to Anchorage. Furthermore, they could not tell us when we would receive a bag. Finally, they could not tell us what kind of allowance we could have to purchase gear needed for fishing which was in our bag. To make matters worse, the airline never communicated with us via phone to provide updates. The following morning, almost 24 hours later, the bag had not arrived. We were then informed initially that it would be on a train, then on a bus to Seward, 2.5 hours from Anchorage. The bag was then delivered to a random Bed and Breakfast in Seward. After multiple phone calls and hours spent, the bag was located and delivered to our lodge approximately 30 hours after arrival. Customer service could only offer $300 off future travel, even though we told them we wanted something else.

1  Thank docduoatl